Bishwa Nath Singh
One must avoid taking bacterial and fungus contaminated food that may cause food poisoning as it is hazardous to one's health.
(Photos showing cut pieces of different fruits that were exposed are injurious to health)
Share: You, Gurinder Gill, Geeta Chandola, Anil Kumar and 4 others like this..
Bishwa Nath Singh:
Food poisoning is the result of eating food or drinking water contaminated with bacteria Depending on the severity of the case, the symptoms may include diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, fever or dehydration. In most cases, food poi...soning is not a life-threatening condition. Poisoning may be caused due to a number of ways. It is said that there are over two hundred fifty different diseases that can cause food poisoning. Bacteria in water, toxins in foods, foods not cooked to high enough temperatures, lack of hygiene by food preparers, lack of cleanliness where food is prepared, contamination by other animals such as rats or mice, lack of refrigeration, and cross contamination of uncooked foods with cooked foods.It has been noticed that food becomes contaminated when it is exposed to fecal matter during the processing or harvesting procedures. One has to be very careful on this count. Mutton and produce that are not cleaned and cooked through can still possess these dangerous microorganisms when they are served remain undigested. Muttons and other perishables can also spoil if they are not stored properly. It is said that every organism has an incubation period-the time that passes between ingestion and symptoms. Sometimes this period may be several hours long, and sometimes a day or two. If an episode of food poisoning is caused by something with a long incubation period, it is quite possible for symptoms to develop after another meal or two has been eaten, or even the next day. Immediate symptoms usually indicate poisoning by a preformed toxic chemical rather than the presence of organisms. It is always advisable to ensure perfect cleanliness in kitchen, cleanliness of cooking utensils, food stuff ,fresh vegetables, clipping of nail ,drinking filtered and clan water, usage of good oily substance, less spices and use of fresh Salad in plenty and juice of cucumbers and tomato., use of boiled milk. If one is careful not to eat contaminated food, it’s well and good. One should avoid fast foods being sold in the market as they are likely to be contaminated. The moment one detects symptom of food poisoning, he/she should rush up to the nearest hospital for treatment without any loss of time.Let us hope for the best!
Oksana Cheh :
Thanks for the good message!!! In fact I studied fungus and have to join this warning: fungus is THE DEATH. In bible it is described as the sin. Avoid fungus in food and environment: check your bathrooms and walls, especially in winters!!!
Some tips to prevent food poisoning..........:)