Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Japanese Prime Minister is hopeful to win the battle to tackle crisis soon as flashed on the f.b. on April 2,2011.

Bishwa Nath Singh

The Japanese Premier Naoto Kan on Friday the 1st of April 2011 had vowed to win the long battle to tackle the crisis at the plant, where high radiation was detected for the first time in groundwater.


(Photo of the Japanese Premier Naoto Kan)

Share: You, Nikhil Singh and Ashok Tiwari like this.

Bishwa Nath Singh :
The above Picture is that of Japanese Premier Naoto Kan. As Japan's heroic workers had stepped up their critical task of averting a meltdown at the quake-hit Fukushima nuclear facility, Three weeks after the magnitude-9 quake and tsunami st...ruck Japan's northeast on March 11,2011 where the nuclear plant is situated, thousands of Japanese and US troops launched an intensive three-day air and sea search for thousands of people who still remained unaccounted for following the twin disaster. The Japanese authorities had also said that tens of thousands of residents evacuated from areas near the Fukushima nuclear plant may not be allowed home for months, as many of them continued to live in temporary shelters. In a televised address, Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan had said that he was ready to face a long-running battle at the plant and vowed to win it. Acknowledging that the nuclear power station, located around two hundred twenty km from Tokyo, was not stable enough yet but Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan had promised that he would inevitably win the battle and bring the plant under control. He had said further that they cannot say at this stage say by when this will happen, but they are trying our best. His remarks came as highly radioactive water, which continues to leak from the plant, was found for the first time in groundwater under the crippled plant. The plant's operator of Tokyo Electric Power Company had said they have been checking underground water on the advice of the Nuclear Safety Commission of Japan. It said the radioactive water was detected beneath the ground near the turbine buildings of five of the six reactors. The remaining reactor, No.4, could not be checked because it was blocked by debris, national broadcaster NHK reported. The TEPCO had retreated that highly radioactive substances dispersed into the atmosphere may have seeped into the soil through rain and sprayed water, three weeks after the mega quake and tsunami damaged the plant and left nearly thirty thousand people dead or unaccounted for in the country's northeast .However, the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said some of the analysis data on the groundwater presented by TEPCO cannot be trusted, casting doubts on findings that the concentration of radioactive iodine in the water was 10,000 times the legal limit. It said the density readings of radioactive substances in groundwater samples taken on March 29, 2011 and March 30,2011 from around the No.1 reactor's turbine building may be revised downward, as TEPCO's evaluation program for materials such as tellurium, molybdenum and zirconium were found to have errors. It had further said that the firm's analysis programs for radioactive iodine were confirmed to be correct.Let us hope that Japan will come out successfully from its grave crisis that the nation as whole is facing since high magnitude of earth quake and tsunami of March 11,2011 that had created havoc after world war-two! We have full faith in wisdom, dynamism and technical skill of Japanese as whole who are striving hard to reach to their perfection!


April 2,2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.